Sound
Am I the only one who can baely hear anything since the PTB and now the uptdate?
The sound menu, the chase music...
Am I the only one who can baely hear anything since the PTB and now the uptdate?
The sound menu, the chase music...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is intentional to better hear sounds ingame.
I could barely hear the TR of a Doctor with distressing when standing 16 meters away from him.
And with the hatch,I would never have found it if I didn't run on top of it, I could barely hear the "woooh" of the hatch when standing next to it.
This is awesome... I'm excited to try it out
I saw one more time the patch notes, it's a known issue, sorry for misleading.
No problem,buddy <3
@Ihatelife You will tell me that if we can't hear the msound menu, it's t better hear what happen in a game?...
I mean the heartbeat and TR was pretty good on PTB, I will check out this soon.
I hate this change tbh. I couldn't even really tell if doctor was close to me.
Lmao, you didn't adjusted the chase volume, you have almost removed it