R.I.P Lery's Memorial Institute
I don't think the change is a good work.
survivors who are sensitive could find those RNG window and pallet running chains. It's funny.
Now, maybe only Haddonfield can give us that joyment. Sad😫
I don't think the change is a good work.
survivors who are sensitive could find those RNG window and pallet running chains. It's funny.
Now, maybe only Haddonfield can give us that joyment. Sad😫
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think those fixed setup is funny.
Dont quite understand why devs do that work
After being able to run a Leatherface(with Bamboozle!!!) for four gens because three windows spawned in a row on Lery's, I must say that this change was ABSOLUTELY needed.