When will the rest of the outfits be released?

I was expecting Pig and Feng outfit to be released this patch but only the Ghostface cosmetics are here.

When will the rest come?

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/68065/bookmark-cosmetic-reveal-mid-chapter-3-0-0#latest

Comments

  • Same, I was expecting to buy Ghostface with Huntress/Pig cosmetics

  • same I really hoped the feng one would be released but unfortunally they'll be released throughout the next few weeks like the last bunch of cosmetics

  • They never release the cosmetics all at once. They always release them in a staggered fashion between chapters. So expect the first of them to release sometime next week and the last ones a week before the next Netflix/Stranger Things chapter in September.

  • @Okapi said:

    They never release the cosmetics all at once. They always release them in a staggered fashion between chapters. So expect the first of them to release sometime next week and the last ones a week before the next Netflix/Stranger Things chapter in September.

    How do you know the next chapter will be related to Stranger Things?