Blendette finally nerfed"?
Patch notes:
- Adjusted certain darker cosmetics that gave players an advantage to be lighter.
Anyone have a screen grab of a before and after to see if this is finally true? I don't play her so I wouldn't have these.
Patch notes:
Anyone have a screen grab of a before and after to see if this is finally true? I don't play her so I wouldn't have these.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
:OOOO I just bought brown shirt claudette with shards yesterday!
jk even though they nerfed dark cosmetics, wouldnt make a difference.
I don't have idea if her P3 was also changed, but here take a look.
FINALLYYYYYYY
*dances in italian*
Thanks, does someone happen to have old screenshots of those same cosmetics for comparison?
I swear if this is done I will be demeanding a refund of my cosmetics. I bought these so I could actually be stealthy, and not run a killer around in a 3 meter circle for 3 minutes straight.
You can be stealthy without relying on dark cosmetics ;)
It just takes skill,bro.
...You needed cosmetics for that? 🤣
Imagine, buying cosmetics purely for an advantage...while I'm wearing my Pink-ass Nea and still fairly stealthy....... Luldettes (the cliche ones) never cease to entertain me.
Exactly. I play Meg in her original outfit and have no issues being stealthy at all.
Your dances in Italian gave me a good laugh today, I needed it. So thanks.
Yeah I was hoping to see this too, but thanks @ihatelife for the SS's. 😃
Also Mods can we please get a multi quote option?
Can someone post old Blendette pics to compare?
Cue celebration dance music
p3 looks the same? can't tell really.
Dances in Spirit