Lobby time
Hi I'm new here, to the devs please fix your lobby time on PS4. I buy this game to have fun not waiting for too long. Don't make me feel like I'm wasting my money and time.
Thank you
Hi I'm new here, to the devs please fix your lobby time on PS4. I buy this game to have fun not waiting for too long. Don't make me feel like I'm wasting my money and time.
Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this feel a lot better for me, it used to take 40 minutes to find a match, now it's quite clean and consistent, fast. I would ready up and go get myself a drink of water or something, come back and I'm ready for a lobby.
I've actually found it it be quite faster than normal. Lobbies take about 1-2 minutes for me to find as killer and as survivor it's a tiny bit longer as solo. Swf really is something else tho, que times can take forever there
I feel like the waiting time for killer is too long during double BP event. When I get the match I got SWF who bullied me. I feel so sad, it's like wasting my time but I love this game. :(