If you were to get thrusted into the entities realm
ok so if you were to get thrusted into the entities realm would you rather be a killer or survivor what would be your backstory power and perks? Go wild
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Solitude.
A speed increase that is based on your distance from other survivors. This increase is applied to all interactions.
Paranoia.
You feel constant worry over who is watching you... Sounds of breathes are made louder including Killer's.
Cowardice
You've never wanted to fight... Instead you would always prefer to stay invisible. Your aura is made invisible to the killer so long as you are uninjured. If injured and not in a chase for thirty seconds your aura is revealed for an infinite distance.
My perk would be 'Mechanical Mind'; having spent a life of dissecting how things work and putting them back together gives me twice as much generator progress from landing a great skill check. (Thatd be 10% instead of 5%).
Another would be 'Unwavering'; a lifetime of hardships has steeled me for these seemingly countless games of life and death. I take 4 hooks to be killed by the entity or the 2 stages of the hook take 10 seconds longer to progress, whichever comes first.
Perk one: Fight or Flight This perk of mine has two parts the Fight part when in the killers grasp I wiggle at 10/20/30% faster than normal wiggle speed the flight part when I get hit by the killer I am granted a larger speed than normal speed boost maybe 10/20/30%
Perk Two: Ninja when I unhook a survivor the killer doesn’t receive a visual notification for 4/5/6 seconds
Perk Three: HIDE! I’ve been taught a thing or two about hiding from the police and others while hiding in a locker my breathing noise is reduced to zero
I’d just thrust back!
Whichever one pays the tip
I think bond is the best. Because I can watch people doing ANYTHING, and they never know it
Huh
Except being penetrated by Myers with long blade.
Eh, David will just sandbag me.
Perceptive:
Your keen sense of danger unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability.
Within 12/16/20 meters of the killer, see their aura for 6 seconds. Has a 20/30 second cooldown (whichever seems more balanced)
"Get down and stay quiet... It's coming"
Warrior's Spirit:
You won't go down without a fight.
Increase wiggling speed by 20/25/30%. Being released from the killer's grasp stuns them for .5/1/1.5 seconds longer.
"It's gonna take everything you've got to kill me, you son of a #########"
Redemption:
Find the strength to redeem yourself while you're at your weakest.
Once per match when placed on a hook, press the "Activate Ability" button to prompt a difficult skillcheck. If in the second phase of sacrifice, do not struggle. If the skillcheck is hit, instantly free yourself from the hook. If the skillcheck is missed, instantly progress to the next stage of hook.
"I made a mistake, but this can't be how it ends"