So i got a question for all of you
Is sluging someone when they get off a hook tunneling? I slugged someone twice due to them getting found right off the hook. And im curious, do you consider that tunneling?
Is sluging someone when they get off a hook tunneling? I slugged someone twice due to them getting found right off the hook. And im curious, do you consider that tunneling?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. "Tunneling" is following, downing, and hooking the same person regardless of any other targets or objectives.
Regardless though, it's not bannable, and it works. Play however you want. As long as it's not exploiting/cheating.
Nah. I see it as a chance to being picked up again, and I think it's fair play if a killer does it and goes after someone else. Way fairer than hooking me again.
No, that's just slugging.
Tunneling comes from the word tunnel vision. I dunno why they made up a new word, maybe it's too hard to say you have tunnel vision, but basically it just means that you have it out for that one person regardless of anyone else that's around, and basically ignore everything just to get to that one person. This happens usually to people who were freshly unhooked because they're the easier target.
Who cares, play however you wanna play. If you wanna camp, camp. If you wanna tunnel, tunnel. You bought the game with your own money, so do whats fun to you.
@Sairek using that same logic, killers can’t complain about gen rush since we have tools to stop it. Although I think tunneling is fine.
Back on topic, that is slugging.
If a killer slugs me after I get farmed off the hook, I take it as an act of courtesy or kindness.
I don't do that when I play killer though. Mercy isn't my thing, unless they offer their two hooks to me at the very beginning.