Will Ghostface come to console?
I play dead by daylight on console a few days ago for the first time and absolutely loved the game. So I watched killer trailers and saw Ghostface but he was not on console. Is he coming soon or just PC exclusive?
I play dead by daylight on console a few days ago for the first time and absolutely loved the game. So I watched killer trailers and saw Ghostface but he was not on console. Is he coming soon or just PC exclusive?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs have confirmed multiple times that he is releasing to all platforms on June 18th, which is tomorrow.
Ok thanks i did not know.
No problem mate, but if you want to always be up to date, you should follow them on Twitter where they post updates constantly.
Guys, will Ghostface release soon? Because it's strange to wait till evening or night.
They said they are shooting for 2 PM EST.
Lol ok I'm setting an alarm, gonna be first on console playing XD
The reason you are currently only seeing him on PC, is because they release a test build a couple of weeks before actually releasing stuff to everyone to know if they need to fix things/ make changes. They can only do this on pc atm. Ghost face will be on the console tomorrow :)