balanced landing for killers
yes.
yes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God no, imagine a Hag jumping down and speeding towards you XD, that would be terrifying. Lol.@Theluckyboi
no killers dont have any penalty when they fall it will be bad
Nah fam. That's a b a d idea. If we want to change one survivor perk to be a killer perk, we should change
S e l f C a r e
and if not that, then
d e c I s I v e s t r I k e
Balanced landing, chainsawing hillbilly to the resue
Imagine a speeding Clown and his belly with balanced landing.
As far as I hate Balanced Landing on surviors who abuse infinite loops (like on Haddonfield) when playing killer, giving BL to killers is not the right solution. Removing BL-infinites in the first place is the right solution.
Killers already have the passive of balanced landing with falls not staggering them. Give them the 150% speed bursts, probably without the exhaustion that limits the survivor? That seems unwise.
Ya balanced landing is rediculous if it were for killers the game would get really bad really fast and would lose most of the people who play the game but if you did add it the matches would be short and killer dependent
Would probably be too strong lol.
Killers don’t have a fall penalty already why wouldn’t you want to give them sprint boost as they drop:/ are you mad
Btw.. This was all for the meme but you guys can have a discussion rather if its good or not
Yeah I was thinking how perfect this would be to pave the way to Nea becoming an official killer
@Yamaoka I'd cry.