Myers builds

I've been trying to git gud with Myers lately. Does anyone know any builds that would be great for Myers other than Enduring, Spirit Fury, Ruin, and BBQ?

Comments

  • Scratched Mirror, boyfriend note (I think that's the name)

    Monitor and Abuse, Bamboozle, Play With Your Food, and a perk of your choice

    Lery's offering

    Have fun :D

  • I generally use BBQ (used to be overcharge), M&A, discordance and thanatophobia/H:DH with dead rabbit and J Myers memorial for a normal match and works well for me. Nurses calling can also be used if you don’t mind the perk.

    If looking for fun you could try the mega ew3 TR build with M&A, dead rabbit, distressing, infectious fright. Super speed stalk is also interesting by using both memorial flowers and j Myers memorial or as above Jumpscare, is also possible on the game if you don’t have a lery’s offering.

  • As a Myers main and fan, I use a build on him that is accurate to the 1978 Halloween film, and let me tell you, it works.

    Monitor and abuse

    Enduring

    Brutal strength

    Save the best for last

  • @LCGaster said:

    Scratched Mirror, boyfriend note (I think that's the name)

    Monitor and Abuse, Bamboozle, Play With Your Food, and a perk of your choice

    Lery's offering

    Have fun :D

    Spirits obsession perk (don't play her rn so can't think of i off the top of my head)

  • @LCGaster rancor is the perk you are thinking of

  • @rippedforeskin said:

    @LCGaster rancor is the perk you are thinking of

    @rippedforeskin

    The only time I used that build I didn't need it 😂

    They didn't even finish two gens

  • @LCGaster yeah i dont ever use rancor unless i have no other perks after prestige i do love haunted ground.

  • A surprisingly effective build I use (minus new Ghost Face Perk, I'm going to add it once he comes out, currently I use BBQ in its place).

    Iron Grasp

    Agitation

    Mad Grit

    Thrilling Tremors

    In short you always carry a survivor the entire match if you can. Only place them on the hook once you have another survivor downed. This always ensures at least 1 survivor is out of the game until you release him and the carrying him around forever makes people more cocky and want to body block for him. This is where your other perks enable you to down people and hook the first survivor easily with little to no issues.

  • Standard Round:

    M&A, Ruin, Bamboozle, Brutal Strength with Memorial Flower and Hair Brush


    Jumpscare Myers:

    M&A, Ruin, PWYF, Sloppy Butcher with Scratched Mirror and Boyfriend's Memo on Lèry's


    EWII Mirror Myers:

    M&A, Ruin, Sloppy Butcher, Noed with Dead Rabbit and Vanity Mirror on The Game or Lèry's


    Tombstone Myers:

    Vers. 1: Ruin, Bamboozle, PWYF, Brutal Strength with Judith's Tombstone and Fragrant Tuft Of Hair

    Vers. 2: Ruin, Dying Light, Discordance, M&A with Tombstone Piece and J. Myers Memorial


    Impossible Skillchecks:

    Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge, Huntress Lullaby with Fragrant Tuft Of Hair and Dead Rabbit on The Game (Best build on Doc BTW :P)


    Vault Master God:

    Fire Up, Bamboozle, BBQ, Brutal Strength with Fragrant Tuft Of Hair and J. Myers Memorial on Lèry's


    Insta Tier III:

    STBFL, Enduring, Spirit Fury, BBQ with J. Myers Memorial and Memorial Flower