NO MORE BEARD FOR BILLY~!!
I WANNA SEE HIS CUTE CHIN
WISH THERES NO BEARD FOR NEXT COSMETICS T.T
I WANNA SEE HIS CUTE CHIN
WISH THERES NO BEARD FOR NEXT COSMETICS T.T
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Billys cosmetics are mostly trash imo, don't know why. Prestige Billy and hollowed event Billy are the only ones I like.
They should work more serious on Billy, not worth buying 90% of his stuff
I use the provided Blue vest and hat cosmetic with yellow pants from the Mountain dweller thing. That topped off with the Pro Pain event hammer.
I was only talking about his upper body tho cuz of the beard topic
But that beard is sexy.