Where do you people rank killers?
There are few YouTube’s tier lists, but I find that a lot of them are different from what I think (NOTE: I play on Xbox)
S- Huntress, nurse, Michael
A- Pig, Hillbilly, Hag, Spirit, doctor
B- Wraith, Legion, Plague
C- Clown, Leatherface, trapper
D- Freddy
Comments
Leather Face is C?
That ain't right... Should be T, for TRASH!
Leatherface is very powerful at crowd control, so if you know how to herd survivors, you can make him very effective. But otherwise, no he’s trash lol
I'd throw Spirit into S for sure. She has boundless potential, just like Nurse.
Someone actually put Pig A tier..... I'm crying from joy. 🐷
Pig would be S tier if she didn’t get nerfed with the EGC
S- Nurse, Billy
A- Hag, Spirit, Huntress
B- Myers, Pig, Plague, Legion
C- Wraith, Clown, Leatherface, Doctor
D- Freddy, Trapper
I’d put them in this order:
Nurse, Spirit, Billy, Huntress, Myers, Hag, Legion, Doctor, Clown, Pig, Trapper, Plague, Cannibal, Freddy, Wraith
Just IMO