Should be lobby based and killer roates!!
Should be lobby based and killer rotates!! instead of keep finding a new game you lobby will randomly choose a killer to make it more fun when you don't know who the killer is.
this should be thought about to make the game better in my eyes 😊
Comments
No...
I don't want to be forced to play survivor/wait to play killer...
Friday the 13th and Evolve sucked imo because you couldn't just play what you want. They had this RNG bull.
Getting one role when you want the other isn't fun. It's a waste of time.
Nah, while I belive players should play both roles, i dont think they should be forced to play something they dont want to. That's why this game is awesome! It let's you pick what you want to play as
Play KYF, rotate all you want. Now everybody’s happy!
I recall being able to choose Monster as mu preference, and I would always get it. It wasn't until it came to the Hunter roles that I would sometimes get forced into stuff I didn't wanna play, but not very often.
Nope. If I want to play killer all night, I want to play killer all night.
If I were subjected to 4 matches of survivor for every 1 as killer, I probably just wouldn't play.
Lol what? This would do the opposite of fix the game. I don’t want to be forced into a role or Killer that I don’t want to play. If I want to only play Doctor for an entire day, then let me do so. You’d chase so many players away.
@Bbbrian2013
It was easier to get your preferred role in Evolve because there was only five players (meaning that if you preferred Monster, then you would only have to play four games at the most as a Hunter). Sometimes you’d find lobbies where you were the only person which preferred Monster. You could also choose your side in the ranked mode. Now ranked is offline and the only playable online mode is Quick Play. You can find matches in a decent amount of time. You should come back, it’s a pretty fun game.
Friday the 13th’s selection system was bullshit. The chances of you getting Jason were around 12% because the devs thought that everyone would prefer to play Jason. They didn’t fix it, even though the post launch feedback and DbD had shown that a lot of players wouldn’t want to just stick to one side. When they added the single player mode I slowly stopped playing online. Yeah counselor is fun, but I preferred Jason and didn’t like having a 12% chance to play as him. It would also choose the same player multiple times in a row and would even prioritize players who didn’t prefer Jason over players that did. At least Evolve would try its best to give everyone a chance to play their preferred role and there would often be only 0-2 players who preferred the same role as you.
@IMhereRUN The problem with KYF is you don't get any blood points for doing anything. Sure, if it DID give blood points it would be abusable, but at the same time while it doesn't, who's really gonna play it unless they have a full group of 5 and are just FORCED to play KYF due to not having any other option? There are people who would like to play with a group like that, but there's no point because they're given everything and can't get blood points. If you could only play with what your characters had and maybe got half blood points it'd likely be used a bit more. However I don't think the option to play killer 1/5 times should be a thing, unless it's another separate queue.