Please for the love of all that is holy enable a filter for Dailys.

I can't tell you how many times I've logged into the game only to log straight back out cause all I got for Dailys were Killer based challenges, and I find playing Killer about as fun as stepping on Legos repeatedly.

A system that would allow the User to select whether Survivor or Killer challenges appeared based on their preferences would be a life saver for this game as I am certainly not the only person that only plays one or the other.

Comments

  • I think it would be fair to offer an either or option. For instance the daily would appear and be double sided. If you like playing survivor accept the "rescue 3 people from a hook" or flip the side and choose the killer option "hit 4 survivors with hatchets." It would be a neat animation to flip a card/token too. Thoughts?

  • Either/or would be great. Might be hard to implement, but I like it.

    9 survivor rituals which don't really affect game behaviour (save sabo for some) vs. 17 killer rituals, a couple of which potentially alter game strategy, plus 1 additional killer ritual that requires a specific loadout of either a mori, Rancor, a Tombstone,or Hex: Devour Hope - the rituals overall are a bit unbalanced.