Some Charity Case cosmetics are gone now...
I've bought the DLC but I think i'm gonna ask a refund; no Morra what? cosmetic, the Metro one, the Angrypug one... Or is this just a bug or something?
Tagged:
Mod
I've bought the DLC but I think i'm gonna ask a refund; no Morra what? cosmetic, the Metro one, the Angrypug one... Or is this just a bug or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I still have them. The tye dye meerkat jacket for meg?
And the angry pug basketball jersey.
Maybe a bug for you. Report it in the bugs section?
you have to restart the game, whenever i add a dlc and launch the game, everything i have is gone until i restart, then it all comes back xD
I can confirm that all those cosmetics are still in the Charity Pack, if a restart didn't help try to verify your game files.
If you still have an issue, please let me know.