Ghostface niche perks
Honestly when it comes down to it all of ghostface perks seem to be very niche or outright bad. Outside of the adept achievement I doubt they'll get much if any use at all.
Considering it's coming to the release date and I doubt this much they could do to really change anything but I still want to release to give my thoughts on how they are now that I have seen them being tossed around a bit
I'm all ears
The only killer I can actually see using I'm all ears is a nurse.
Honestly I felt like the outside of the terror radius thing was fine just as long as they changed it so it was loud noise notifications instead of just rushed actions that way it would include rushed actions as well but also open up to failing a skillcheck or hook rescues.
Thrilling Tremors
Gives me massive old surveillance vibes really good on paper but the time limit or in this case cool down placed on it makes it really bad in execution.
With the interrupt and pick-up condition already being a time sink (you're unlikely to get interruptions unless you up against potatoes and picking up a survivor requires you to down them which takes time) I feel it was completely unnecessary to put a cooldown onto it.
Cool down was removed or vastly shorten it then I could definitely see it being a good perk not meta but good.
Furtive Chase
Honestly this seems like with I'm all ears this perk is extremely niche
I can only see this really being used by Nurse and Legion.
it would help nurse catch a lot of people off-guard and with killer instinct no longer being attached to The Terror radius but being distance-based it could also help the Legion get a lot closer when trying to chain hits before people realise the Legion is coming their way.
Also something that makes it even more unlikely to be used is the that you lose all your tokens upon the death of The Obsession which would have been understandable if activating the perk didn't require you to being a chase.
Like thrilling tremors you placed a condition on something that already is conditional which makes no sense to me specially considering not many killer have kits that encourage or help them to hop between chases frequently aside from legion, nurse debatably Hag but then you just grasping at straws
Comments
i wouldn't complain. Killers in the last few expansions have gotten the majority of the good perks, or at least better than the survivors that came with them. Except for Ash...MoM was ridiculous and stupid.
But like, Bamboozle, spirit fury, haunted grounds, mad grit etc.
@Paladin_Goo
I guess but I don't know I find it a pain
Indeed. But like, look at Tenacity and Flip Flop. On paper they appear useless but I've seen some pretty clutch plays with those. Devour Hope and Third Seal as well :P