Disadvantages

Am I the only one who thinks that the killer can sometimes be at a big disadvantage with 2 exit gates and four survivors to find. I think there should be one exit gate or two killers, then it would become more balanced. it's just when you are in a lobby with four survivors who clearly know what they are doing it becomes tricky to watch both exit gates.

Comments

  • But if you only had to watch one exit gate, survivors would never escape. Gens are done, go to the exit gate and sit there.

  • I was just saying in my opinion the indoor maps are the worst for it with all the levels and twists and turns.
  • I'd love to see one exit gates, so a Trapper could just stack his 6 to 8 traps in front of the door handle and wait there. Now that would be hilarious.