Collision on basement stairs
Am I the only one still having trouble with the collision on the basement stairs? I just had a game on Torment Creek against a Trapper who trapped the top of the basement stairs with bloody coil (because that's a fun add-on to play against) and the only way I could get around it was to hug the wall but by doing this, I couldn't get past a certain point on the stairs so lo and behold the person I unhooked got downed again almost instantly as did I. Are the devs going to fix this at some point along with the many other collision issues in the game currently?
Comments
A smart killer will actively bodyblock now to get hits.
Or in my case go on a chainsaw spree down the stairs faster then a nurse can blink
Choo choo on my brethren. Teach the survivors to fear the basement.
This isnt what the OP was talking about
I don't care about bodyblocking, I care that the only way for me to leave without getting trapped was being blocked by the stupid wall collision.
Yep, Torment Creek in the silo but it happens on most basements