Blocking Players & Queuing

I play on ps4 and I play as a survivor main. From time to time I MAY just get camping killers, which is not reportable so I block them. But i have not really confirmed if blocking stops you from queuing up with them until I played a match with a killer who I Already blocked months ago. So does this not really stop you from queuing with them or is this just a glitch?


Thanks for any answers!

Comments

  • not just that, but it would turn into matchmaking hell. The game would not only have to find 5 ppl of appropriate rank on demand, but also make sure none of those 5 ppl have blocked anyone in that group.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Blocking won't stop you from queueing with them again. It's been stated multiple times that a feature like this would be abused to oblivion. Survivors will block good killers and killers will block good survivors and everyone will sit in queue forever.

    Killers can check to see if people are blocked, though. That needs to be changed.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Blocking won't stop you from queueing with them again. It's been stated multiple times that a feature like this would be abused to oblivion. Survivors will block good killers and killers will block good survivors and everyone will sit in queue forever.

    Thank you, this is actually my first time hearing about this even as I played this game for awhile; but that does make sense. Guess I will just have to get over it and enjoy the game :D

    and thanks to everyone to answered!