Ghostface p3
Does anyone have a picture/video of Ghostface's p3 skins? After seeing his new PTB version I'm thinking of maining him for the next month or so while I p3 him, but he also has a few good cosmetics. So I'm not sure if I want to go for p3 or not. Thanks in advance.
Comments
Here it is, looks awesome right?!
Kinda boring tbh
Do you happen to also have a pic of his weapon in game? I like the bloody coat/face but I've never been a fan of bloody weapons. That big ugly vein on most weapons kills it for me. I end up using a cosmetic weapon for my p3 characters.
I don't even use P cosmetics on my killers (my wraith is using the valentines cosmetic) only killer got the P cosmetics equipped is Freddy because that is literally the only customization you get on him.
Looks nice. Gonna P3L50 him
The only P3 skin I truly like is Myers P3 head cosmetic. The simple stripe of blood on the cheek is soooo simplistic yet terrifying.
Bottom one is the default one, top one is the prestige one. I couldn't find an in game image of it so I hope that's enough
Omg hes beatiful look at that mask o mah gawd i want him to p3 soo bad that i already max out BP