I can't wait for the Dedicated Servers
Currently its frustrating to go into a lobby and have either the killer or a few Survivors DC, or try to load into a lobby but fail to do so and incur the infinite loading screen. So being forced to close the task I log back in to see I'm losing pips because of this....
I cannot wait until this is all settled. And don't tell me I shouldn't want to rank up, that's not an excuse to minimize the issue....
Comments
Itll be nice for survivors to stop being able to accuse me of lagswitching because they dont know how ping works in relation to distance. Sure, you might have just had a game with no problem, and sure your internet might be amazing but... If you load into my lobby and live on the other side of the planet...theres nothing I can do about it, stop blaming me.
Ping shouldn't go from 100 or better at start of lobby, to red >300 once the game starts. period.
You are obviously trolling or completely ignorant that a maxed out CPU will fail to process network packets in a timely manner. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that maintaining a lobby takes less CPU time then computing a chase.