Text Chat
I don't know if this is the right spot to put this but it's where I'm gonna.
There should be a text chat on consoles so players with no headset can talk to each other. A survivor text chat only.
I don't know if this is the right spot to put this but it's where I'm gonna.
There should be a text chat on consoles so players with no headset can talk to each other. A survivor text chat only.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors are not supposed to talk to one another. That is why there is no built in voice chat in the game, you are using the one provided via your console not the game.