Have the gens been popping unusually fast for anyone since reset?

As the title states, the gens in my games have been popping at a ridiculous rate in my games since the rank reset. I've never quite had this happen to me before this consistently. I don't think I'm doing anything differently, but I just had a game as the Spirit where I literally ended the first two chases on a hit and phase hit and still lost 3 gens by my second hook. With the Hag, I'm losing 1-2 gens by the time I even get my traps down, and that wasn't usually the case before the rank reset.

Comments

  • As the title states, the gens in my games have been popping at a ridiculous rate in my games since the rank reset.

    Rank reset has been weird, some people got knocked down a lot and some not so much. Double Blood Points means that people will intentionally drop rank to get more BP. Also, since its Double BP, people go full tryhard and brings toolboxes and such.

  • It just means some strong survivors are near the bottom and they are way above your pay grade.


    Happens during resets.


    Also try harding for BP makes no sense, since you get less BPs for stomps compared to playing close, tight games.

  • @Mochan said:

    It just means some strong survivors are near the bottom and they are way above your pay grade.

    Happens during resets.

    Also try harding for BP makes no sense, since you get less BPs for stomps compared to playing close, tight games.

    Actually you can stomp them and still make a nice amounts of bp just as killer you need to know how to pace yourself at least one death after a few minutes full gen defense before that then its all in your field keep pacing yourself and killing try to ensure everyone gets their 3 hooks (2 at the very least)

  • Sometimes they all spawn apart from each other which is both good and bad.


    A generator takes 80 seconds for one survivor without any Perks on both sides.


    A chase finding a survivor and chasing them usually takes about a minute, and if the survivor is good, longer.

  • I think cause of double bloodpoints weekend everyone going super sweaty for these point

  • @Mochan said:

    It just means some strong survivors are near the bottom and they are way above your pay grade.

    Happens during resets.

    Also try harding for BP makes no sense, since you get less BPs for stomps compared to playing close, tight games.

    Playing normal is really the best way to go, people who’s play these farming game stuff and get 100k but take like half an hour are missing the point