Will Ghostface be unlockable through iridescent shards?

Comments

  • Most likely not as any killer or survivor that required them to pay for the license has been real money in the past.

  • Nope, licensed material is always purchased for money only.

  • @Catbucket said:

    Nope, licensed material is always purchased for money only.


  • I really hope that one day they will open them up to buy with shards..

  • @OmegaXII said:

    I really hope that one day they will open them up to buy with shards..

    Probably not gonna happen tbh, even though they've probably made the money back on the licenses already.

  • Silly question.

    No licensed DLC or a cosmetic for a licensed DLC is available with shards, only cells.

  • I heard that you can purchase with shards if you buy it with real money you get and exclusive skin 1 that its the white skin that you can see in the ptb hes skin was made by devs but the mask its licensed so its not a fully licensed

  • 99,9% nope.

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    I heard that you can purchase with shards if you buy it with real money you get and exclusive skin 1 that its the white skin that you can see in the ptb hes skin was made by devs but the mask its licensed so its not a fully licensed

    No, the clothes are for if you buy the DLC instead of the standalone killer I believe

  • @AetherBytes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/527878#Comment_527878

    No, the clothes are for if you buy the DLC instead of the standalone killer I believe

    There is no point to buying a killer with cells instead of just separately unless you already have cells and never plan to buy any more cells ever again.