Does WGLF have a cooldown?
Just had a game where I performed 2 safe unhooks and got 2 tokens, however, I then took 2 hits for a person while they were on the killer's shoulder and only got 1 token? Does anyone know why this is?
Just had a game where I performed 2 safe unhooks and got 2 tokens, however, I then took 2 hits for a person while they were on the killer's shoulder and only got 1 token? Does anyone know why this is?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's an internal cool down for protection hits as a whole. It's why multiple survivors can't get a stack off a single injured survivor.
It does have slight bugs I think. I can be in the middle of no where with no other survivors and take a protection hit...even get the +100 pop-up on screen, but don’t get a stack.