Killer lobby queing system changed
Please revert the killer lobby queing system change as it takes forever to find a match now, especially in the PTB. In the PTB I only got to test ghostface properly once out of the whole day I was on the PTB, the times are just too long :((((
Comments
Every time they've switched to this, we've complained that it adds a ton of time to queueing as killer. Yet they keep going back to this.
PTB usually has horrid queue times because a lot of people just stay on live and the streamers tend to KYF instead.
As for live, yeah I hate the new killer queue system. Always have.
Queue time as killer is too long, it used to be instantaneous, please revert it back
Is this why it suddenly started taking ages for me to open a lobby as a Killer?
https://i.imgur.com/tAgXaf2.jpg After 5+ minutes "searching for a match" this is what I get.
Remind me what I was searching for? Because it clearly wasn't survivors. There aren't dedicated servers so I wasn't waiting for that. It's just an arbitrary time added to sit there and do nothing for no reason.
The killer lobbys : It takes AGES to load to the lobby and then of curse waiting to survivals join the game. It's absurd. CHANGE THIS!!!😡