Please fix the sound

I don't know about others, but to me the sound of running survivors footsteps is pretty much mute. I don't want foot step sounds while survivors are walking or crouching, but at least while they are running you should be able to hear them within a certain distance. Survivors can just run away from a loop while you want to mindgame and you can't tell anything since you just can't hear them. I know this was something that was introduced in one of the earlier patches, but it has never been fixed since then. Any chance that the sound can be reverted back to when it was working properly? Doesn't really seem fair that the killer can't hear survivors foot steps at all.

Comments

  • The sounds are better in the PTB. Hopefully it makes it to the live version.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    The sounds are better in the PTB. Hopefully it makes it to the live version.

    Boy I hope so. But if the sound is only better because of the very low chase music, than that has been confirmed to be an unintended bug. Whatever they do though, I hope it gets better.