Ultrawide Support
Please support 21:9.
It's impossible to play currently, i have to manually change to 2560x1440p to get the proper scaling with letterboxing.
Please support 21:9.
It's impossible to play currently, i have to manually change to 2560x1440p to get the proper scaling with letterboxing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd even be fine if you guys just automatically added letter boxing so I don't have to manually swap resolutions everytime I want to play.
If you're worried about balance even CSGO supports 21:9 and that's FAR more competitive then this game.
I want HDR support :-)
I have the same issue... cant play this grat game, because i have a 32:9 Samsung and i cant see anything. The 16:9 mode is buggy, after every loading screen the game reset it to 32:9... i've changed them in the settingsdata...
pls help. and pls support the ultrawidescreens... :(
if u manually set resolution ( desktop res ) to 2560x1440p it works fine, it's just highly annoying to be forced to do it everytime I want to play. Then when i'm done i have to swap it back, ugh.