Need Twitch Challenge Info
So I finally found out how to participate in the challenges, but what exactly are they? I can only find the name of the ‘challenge’, but WHAT is the challenge?
Tagged:
Mod
So I finally found out how to participate in the challenges, but what exactly are they? I can only find the name of the ‘challenge’, but WHAT is the challenge?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You get points based on the emblems you get in public matches. They usually are a way to create a sort of friendly competition between members of the same community.
Oh ok, ty. I thought they were specific things.
That cat is so creepy ;-;
Ok but where do you find the code