Best Spirit Build?
Recently decided to purchase Spirit, but I’m not sure what build is best on her? She doesn’t seem like the typical “Ruin, Enduring, Spirit Fury and BBQ” killer. Suggestions?
Recently decided to purchase Spirit, but I’m not sure what build is best on her? She doesn’t seem like the typical “Ruin, Enduring, Spirit Fury and BBQ” killer. Suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm having fun with this bait-build:
Thrill of the Hunt, HEX: Haunting Grounds, BBQ, Nurse Calling.
3 Hex Totems and none of them is useful, but you gotta protect them as if they were. Survivors go mad to destroy them, only to be baited into oneshot.
If you're not confident enough, sub NC for DH/Ruin and play the casinò.
a high quality headset
Thanks, I’ll give it a go :)
Stridor, predator, ruin, bbq is very effective and helpful.
Some people run MYC and they say it works well if you figure out the distance and speed.
My build as a old Spirit main is/was BBQ, Predator, Hex ruin and hex haunted grounds.
Edit: Plus a good headset...
A Nurse's Calling, Barbecue & Chilli, Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia
Surveillance, Pop Goes the Weasel, Save the Best for Last, Overcharge
Blood Warden, Remember Me, Rancor, whatever
Once in awhile I'll run a Hex build
Devour Hope, Huntress Lullaby, Haunted Ground, Thrill of the Hunt
Recommend watching Fungoose's video on that, helped me alot =)