Need help with a survivor build
I really want a stealthy but altruistic build. All I can think of is BT, SC, QaQ, Botany Knowlege. Is there any better? I really want a mobility perk too, but not sure which i should get.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
We'll make it lets you get the quick heal off after saving and boot it out of there.
QnQ, Lithe, Iron Will for either quick get aways or locker jukes even when injured.
You could switch botany knowledge to we'll make it. QaQ could be switched with lightweight. I don't think you need either of those though, it honestly just comes down to personal preference.
It does unless there's some bug I didn't know about. It won't hide blood or anything though so it's better to not get injured.
Urban Evasion
Self Care/Bond/Empathy
Sprint Burst
We'll Make It/Borrowed Time
You should UE to get near the hook after the killer leaves, heal them on the spot/nearby in 3 seconds with We'll Make It, and then UE/SB away.
Alternatively, you can UE to get medium range to avoid getting detected by the killer, SB to the hook, unhook with Borrowed Time/WMI, then take a hit or sneak away with UE.
You can replace SC with Bond or Empathy if you want to stalk the survivor that's about to get downed. The only problem is that you'll eventually get shanked if you're injured because of how bloody loud survivors are now, and sometimes Bond isn't good enough to replace SC.
I use some variation of that build for solo play.
If you want a stealthy build for altruism, I would run Stake Out for easy Great Skill Checks while healing, Urban Evasion, Borrowed Time, and We'll Make It.
I always run Urban Evasion, Iron will, We'll make it and Borrowed time.
We'll make it - Best altruist perk atm.
Iron Will - Mandatory for Stealth builds.
Self-care - A must to be able to heal stealthily
Lithe - One of the best tool, if not the best, to lose a killer in a chase.
Iron Will, We'll Make It, Empathy, and if you want a mobility perk, Sprint Burst.
Sprint Burst gives you distance from the killer and gives you a chance to hide. Iron Will is basically a must for stealth, you ain't losing a killer without it as long as they have ears. We'll Make It is probably the best altruism perk because you can unhook someone and heal them in a couple seconds. Empathy will help you find people that need healing.