I uninstalled the PTB and went back to base game after the first day, because of how GF worked. I didn't like it, and didn't want to waste anymore time while I could be earning BP and Shards in the base game. I've thought about switching back a few times, but I've officially decided against it, and to just wait until release.
I would be interested to hear what this screen shake is like, or if anyone has any clips of the new screen shake, etc. And I'd be happy to hear what people think of it since I'm not one who does well with motion such as screen shake. cough nausea cough .
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As killer or survivor?
It is only for survivor i think.
I uninstalled the PTB and went back to base game after the first day, because of how GF worked. I didn't like it, and didn't want to waste anymore time while I could be earning BP and Shards in the base game. I've thought about switching back a few times, but I've officially decided against it, and to just wait until release.
I would be interested to hear what this screen shake is like, or if anyone has any clips of the new screen shake, etc. And I'd be happy to hear what people think of it since I'm not one who does well with motion such as screen shake. cough nausea cough .