New Killer Idea

Maybe add a killer that can take on the likeness of another survivor after hooking, hitting or stalking them? Like a shapeshifter? This will most likely keep survivors on their toes and make them skeptical or even paranoid of who is a true team mate or the killer.

Comments

  • Someone had an idea similar to this, and I liked the concept until someone mentioned SWF. A SWF communicating will easily pick you out as the phony and you'll get no real use out of your power. This killer would be like a ######### Wraith against a decent team sadly. Concept is cool though, I just don't think it has any potential to make a good killer with how survivors play.

    P.S. it would be hilarious if you're a bystander just watching someone get chased by a Feng Min.

  • It'd be hard though to tell if the killer kept changing depending on who they hook or hit. Unless the SWF is in a group chat.

  • I think it can work. They can theme the killer as an alien from space. We need an extra terrestrial killer.