Perk idea | Hex: Irritation

I posted this in wishlist but I realized I wouldn't get any feedback there so I'm posting it here.

----

The entity grows annoyed for every survivor you've failed to sacrifice.

For every survivor still alive when the end game collapse commences, reduce the timer of the endgame collapse by 5/7.5/10%. This time is returned when the associated hex totem is cleansed, or 5/7/8.5% is returned when a survivor is sacrificed.

"On the verge of escape, in your absolute most hopeful moment, she swoops to finish the game."

Comments

  • It's pretty weak for a Hex perk.

  • Buff the numbers to 10-15-20, then we're talking.

  • @Awakey said:

    Buff the numbers to 10-15-20, then we're talking.

    At tier 3 the endgame collapse would only last 24 seconds

    @[Deleted User] said:

    at this status. it shouldn't be a hex perk.

    if the numbers got changed to 8/12/16. then it may has a chance to be a hex perk.

    this would last 43 seconds.

  • I posted this in wishlist but I realized I wouldn't get any feedback there so I'm posting it here.

    @AetherBytes How about it just prevent the timer from slowing down when someone is down or hooked? So it's ALWAYS a 2 minute timer, instead of being increased to 4 if you actually down someone or hook someone? (Edit) Even with Blood Warden, they would STILL have 1 minute to get to safety so it's not fully broken but if they destroy the hex, they still lose the amount of progress that was already taken away or make it not a hex perk and just make it an endgame perk.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This and blood warden would spell death for the survivors almost every time.

    You'd have to hook a survivor though for that, and blood warden is a death sentence in most cases anyway.