True_Microsis
Can Ghoseface at least breath like Myers and Pig? I can hear them breath. Too much attention is taken by looking for Ghostface instead of doing objectives or, doing objectives gets cut short due to you'll end up looking at him which will allow for a 1 tap dying state. By the time you see him he's too close.
Comments
No, he's already a mid tier killer at best now he doesnt need a nerf
Okay.
You are a Dwight player, aren't you? :-P
No, I play Jake. What do the skins have to do with player style? This is my first time asking questions in the forum. I thought I was talking to DBD staff not other players. So @MrSunbro you're not staff? I think after Ghostfaces recent buff most would consider him "top tier".
You can hear noises coming from Ghostface within 8 meters when he is stealthing.
@True_Microsis top tier implies hillbilly, spirit or hag and since he is a stealth killer he wouldn't be that high
...
Thanks @MrSunbro I didn't know all those details. I finally got to play a match as Ghostface (after a 30min queue time) and understand it a little better.
He is not top tier. He is in the same tier as Freddy and Doctor, terrible without add-ons. The whole Survivors can remove you from stealth HAS to go. At the very least hooked or downed survivors shouldn't be able to knock you out of it.
He's not top tier, but he's also not far off at all. If they removed his counterpart without nerfing him he'd be broken in half.
You don't think 1 tap down like NOED is top?
Stop asking for ANY buffs or nerfs in this game unless you play both sides and have an understanding of both.
Please don't tell me what I can or can't do for a game that I purchased as every one else!
Please learn the game fully then, because you might then understand that some of these requests are entirely absurd.
It's not OP as the same reason Myers isn't OP: loops and set up. If survivors aren't idiots and are always looking around his power isn't that great... You have a limited window to use it. Alao every survivor is limited in their stalk so once you do it enough times...
Billy has built in NOED forever unlike GF, Spirit can end chases with crazy mind games and Hag is, well hag. They all have a form of map pressure, mobility and the ability to end chases fast? Do you know who doesn't have map pressure? The killer who needs to wait 4.5 seconds without being spotted.
Also somebody CAN tell you something since the look a the game from experienced vs newDr player perspective is like night and day