It really does not look bad. I wish they could let players that have this game already get it fro free on any other version, like have it on ps4, you can play it on pc and switch.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah, watching new players play is adorable!!!
Besides that though, it looks good so far. Maybe even better than the console version. I just hope there's cross progression
It really does not look bad. I wish they could let players that have this game already get it fro free on any other version, like have it on ps4, you can play it on pc and switch.
wait its more then 10fps ๐
That looks fine! And you can play it anywhere you want technically
Looks decent.... watching the 3 survivors on the 1 gen at the start and every single one of them failing the skillchecks..... was painful.
That's something i actually found disturbing.
It looked better than console.
I hope for those players it'll get there soon.