About PS4 Patch...
I don't think it's coming out this week so we have to wait because on some other post someone showed the upcoming dlc's for games this week on PS4 and curtain call wasn't on there... so it's probably not coming this week. I blame this both on BHVR and Sony. I was patient, but this is ridiculous almost an entire month since the patch went live on PC and PC players don't tell us to be patient because you guys aren't being patient about the shrine, so you all have no right to tell us to be patient. I think I speak on behalf of all PS4 players that we deserve to be compensated and have an extended double bp weekend to be able to level up the clown if he comes out next week or delay double bp weekend for PS4 until the chapter comes out. Sorry, but this is ridiculous and I believe everyone else on PS4 can agree.
Comments
it's been confirmed as coming out today calm the F down
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/6963/ps4-hype
Please no more PS4 forum posts
where?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/6963/ps4-hype
There has never been a platform-only compensation in DBD and I doubt that they will start with that now.
BP weekend starts on the 5th, so if you are lucky you might get the patch in time^^
I think we deserve to be compensated with a large amount of auric cells because we paid $30 for game and the DLC with it. that’s at least $50 or over. We are THEIR customers and we are not getting the content we deserve out of this company, not even a PSA, so we definitely deserve something at this point for the BS they’re pulling off right now.
and what’s so funny is that XBOX players are telling us to be patient and that we’re just salty 😂😂. Like y’all have yalls 2.0 update and not too long ago, y’all were in our same position so y’all cant even speak on this
Damn if we’re talking compensation give me some cells for buying all the dlc lol
No I don’t agree with anyone getting compensated for waiting for the dlc to come out. It would just cause more uproar with PC and Xbox players wanting free stuff.
Yea i believe new perks are 2000 shards and 2700 shards in the shrine
Good news on twitter, I guess today or tommorrow.
Someone who isn’t full of ######### about the update? I can’t believe my eyes.