Biggest problems with Ghost face still yet to be addressed

-Can't see far in corn and long grass can mess up stalking

-Object of obsession is a very direct counter. I think it would be annoying to once again make OOO useless (like against Freddy) so maybe make it only work when the killer isn't in Night Shroud, that way a survivor with the perk can see him the rest of the time, and know WHEN but not WHERE he's using it

-SWF groups are obviously stronger against him but i don't know how you'd fix this

Comments

  • 1) This problem also exists with the Shape`s power. Probably will not be fixed.

    2) Yup, it sucks. I will just tunnel/camp OoO bois.

    3) Swf = nurse.

  • @JAWS_BDSM said:

    1) This problem also exists with the Shape`s power. Probably will not be fixed.

    2) Yup, it sucks. I will just tunnel/camp OoO bois.

    3) Swf = nurse.

    I don't think the shape is as bad in corn personally. Though i know it's still an issue. Also i don't really enjoy camping when i play killer, so unless they provided a better alternative i doubt i'll buy him