Sinice I took another break from this game due to the toxic players what has changed?
What has changed? Did they change ghost face?
What has changed? Did they change ghost face?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, they announced they are addressing pretty much every issue he has had in the ptb, and you can test it out tomorrow on the ptb.
Ghostface is getting a little better... (Not enough though?)
Not much has changed, people getting more argumative in these forums though, like that Doctor match with a streamer.
In-game, I don't think much changed, though I survived with entire team face camper Leatherface that DCed and a team that took turns suiciding on hooks and me escaping via gate. Thing is, they all suicides when I was steal thing in front of them waiting for the Doctor to go away each time.
Ok thanks:)
I'll test him out tommorow since last time I could not find a match
What time does this change happen to the ptb and when can I test it out?