The Ghost Face and detection perks
I believe a good change to look into is detection perks not working while he is in night shroud.
It seems balanced to me and yet also gives solos and Survivors a bit of counter. Same for The Ghost Face.
I believe a good change to look into is detection perks not working while he is in night shroud.
It seems balanced to me and yet also gives solos and Survivors a bit of counter. Same for The Ghost Face.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've already spoke about this on my thread, pls
I didn't know that's what you meant until you replied you edited the title.
They're aware of the detection perk issues.