Make Sabotage action affect the emblem system.

As of now, their is literally no point in sabotaging when it literally doesn't help you gain any of the emblems. A shame since I love sabotaging, but whenever I do a sabotage build I often don't pip simply because I wasn't doing gens. Feel like Sabotage should help gain one of the emblems, but nothing. Only good thing about sabotaging is getting points, but I can get more with doing gens with another teammate.

Comments

  • You might want to go look at the current ptb notes, that is all.

  • As of now, their is literally no point in sabotaging when it literally doesn't help you gain any of the emblems.

    If you sabotage a hook near the killer while they are carrying someone, you'll receive points if they wiggle free afterwards. :)

  • I wish the range was a bit bigger but otherwise this is a great addition.

  • @Catbucket said:

    You might want to go look at the current ptb notes, that is all.

    Within 10 meters, LMAO. And only if the survivor wiggles free. What a great ######### change. Too bad it sucks.

  • @Meme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/522290#Comment_522290

    Within 10 meters, LMAO. And only if the survivor wiggles free. What a great ######### change. Too bad it sucks.

    This is supposed to cover situations where you sabo a hook to 99% and then disarm it right in front of the Killer, wasting his time and allowing a wiggle.

    Do you even know how to sabo properly?