Shards or Cells
I am both too lazy to look and and too busy to be bothered to look if someone already asked. So, I'll just ask this way (mostly because I asked on Twitter and the crickets were louder than the music on Spotify).
Will GhostFace be purchased only with cells lke Ash, or can he be bought with shards?
Comments
It will be shells!
I dunno I hope shards
Classified top secret
All licensed killers are only purchasable with the Cells. So yes, ghost face will only be able to be purchased with Cells.
The thing is, only the mask is licensed. Otherwise he's technically a completely original Killer.
Doesnt matter if they only got the rights for a single toe on the Killer's left foot. They HAVE to pay for it regardless. Unless its like Valve and Bill (which most likely isnt), it will 100% be real life cash only.