Camping

I don't know about on other systems but on xbox I tend to run into a ton of killers that will camp a hook survivor. I know it is a part of the game but it is extremely annoying when you are put up against a bad killed who gets lucky and stands by you the entirety of you hook span. I think there should be either a Nerf for the killer of a buff for the survivors when a killer stands within a certain radius of a hooked survivor for a extensive period of time. It could be slowing down the killer, speeding up the survivors repair speed, or something like that but just something to help killers from ruining the fun of the game by not even giving you a chance.

Comments

  • I don't know about on other systems but on xbox I tend to run into a ton of killers that will camp a hook survivor.

    We already have talked about this at least 645247 times. Just gen rush the killer and use borrowed time ;) And take hits and sabotage. Trick the killer and distract campers.

  • There should be a less risky way though, I would like to save my friends without risk of getting myself hooked

  • @jxn said:

    There should be a less risky way though, I would like to save my friends without risk of getting myself hooked

    Well, it is a viable strategy, despite the scumminess of it. It is a useless tactic as you rank up because survivors can just gen rush and bait the killer.

  • I get a lot of Wraith campers. Absolute hemorrhoids.

  • No. I stand in front of the hook as a viable strategy for overly altruistic swf's who want to save their friends.

  • @CronaWins said:

    No. I stand in front of the hook as a viable strategy for overly altruistic swf's who want to save their friends.

    Do you at least guard it actively by checking the surrounding area? I prefer this then full on face camps.

  • think rewards not punishment