Lobby change as surv

Hello my english isn't perfect but I belive you understand it.

I have one question about DBD.

When I'm playing as killer, I can looking for perks, look at store, change killer, lvl up tree's.

When I'm playing as surv, I can't choose perks etc.

I think this change will be good change. When is FIND A MATCH players should look at perks, store, like killers.

Please send me, what you think about it.

Nice day. I'm waiting ^_^

Comments

  • I mean - lobby with friends didn't work ^_^

    "Stay safe out there..." :D

  • When you ready up and find a match, that means you are ready, so you cannot edit anything unless you unready. You can use that switch Survivor/Killer Icon, store accounts for both Survivor and Killer. They are working on making Survive With Friends stay in lobby after finishing a game.

  • But as killer you can change all and you are ready too.

    When you are playing alone, you can be ready and change perks, champions the same AS killer.

    But you cant change it like you are playing with friends.

  • When you are playing with friends, it depends on all of you to be ready, you can change your perks and add ons, offerings before you hit ready or when you have that countdown for a match.

  • Wow! That is Great idea! I have The same problem. I think we need this change.

  • 1st you click FIND A MATCH - you looking for game and waste time. Sometimes you are waiting 5-10min and now you can create your hero - you know..

    Second you have READY. :D

    AS killer, as solo surv you can change all. With friends not. So you have time create your for example Meg Thomas, get perks, buy more perks from trees.

    ↖(^ω^)↗

  • Dinoozar you have right!

  • Basically you mean:

    You cannot level up and etc. while SWF.

    That might change with Dedicated