Is it possible to Practice vs Bots/AI..?

Just wondering if it is possible to start playing with Bots or AI, to practice and learn the game... I played a couple hours a while back but not only was I not good (lol) I haven't played in a while - is there a way to play 'Single Player' or 'Local' version of DBD?


I realize there is a "just jump in" concept, but I do not want to negatively affect other people's games while I get a grasp on the game. The Tutorial wasn't bad (what I remember of it) but I mean the Strategy, the helping others, saving others, and maybe how to be a good/fun Killer for the other players, too.


Thanks for letting me know if such a thing is possible...

Comments

  • Nope, there is no option to play against bots. Just gotta jump in and start learning. Just ignore the toxic people and you'll be fine. :D

  • You could find a group of people that will practice with you and do kyf.

  • @Vlieger said:

    Nope, there is no option to play against bots. Just gotta jump in and start learning. Just ignore the toxic people and you'll be fine. :D

    Ah, well thanks for the concrete answer, heh - thank you too for your comment on Toxic people; it is more that I don't want to 'ruin' their experiences! 😅

    

  • @Pike_Trickfoot said:

    You could find a group of people that will practice with you and do kyf.

    Thank you for your input, but I do not understand what "kyf" means

    (English is my Native Tongue, I just do not know the game Abbrev. yet heh)

  • In DbD discord server, you can find other people and play KYF with them. Most of the people over there are quite nice and and will gladly assist you.

  • @Tesityr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/520246#Comment_520246

    Thank you for your input, but I do not understand what "kyf" means

    (English is my Native Tongue, I just do not know the game Abbrev. yet heh)

    KYF = Kill Your Friends. The non-competitive mode.