DCing -> no lose of pips?

Bug or intentional? Couldn't find anything in the patch notes tho.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's been like that for a few months now.

    I've been hearing that it's been fixed now but I have no idea if that is true or not.

    So it's officially a bug and not intended? Better so, it just promotes boosting potatoes, annoying af

  • Also DC don't affect daily rituals. You can finish the ritual and then DC, and no penalisation at all.

  • It has been fixed

  • Definitely lose two pips on console.

    Quick question: I had a killer dc on me right as I opened hatch with a key and the game gave me the key back. Bug? I don't really care about items, but I know that I used it so I'm just confused.

  • @Pike_Trickfoot said:

    Definitely lose two pips on console.

    Quick question: I had a killer dc on me right as I opened hatch with a key and the game gave me the key back. Bug? I don't really care about items, but I know that I used it so I'm just confused.

    killer dc and you lose all items and offers