What's the standard Rank 1 Build?
I'm really curious, I'd love to know!
I'm really curious, I'd love to know!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Mettle of Man, Dead Hard/Balanced Landing
there is no standard build.
You make your own as the meta changes and based on your playstyle.
Obv there is a pool of perks viable and some not
Adrenaline, MoM, Dead Hard, Decisive, Balanced Landing, Self care, Borrowed time, Spine chill.
These are the most used perks in my opinion, and from what I've seen in my games.
Usually it's Adrenaline, Dead hard, self care and something else.
This is p helpful, thanks!
Hillbilly