Bloodweb more faster
Hello there. I suggest for the 10 first levels of the bloodweb to add a button that allows you to buy everything at once because after all you have to buy everything. That would save time. What's your opinion?
Hello there. I suggest for the 10 first levels of the bloodweb to add a button that allows you to buy everything at once because after all you have to buy everything. That would save time. What's your opinion?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a good idea. Never thought about it.
Yeah or just buy random stuff. When you have 1mil it is very annoying to buy everything individually. Sometimes I get bored of it and go back to playing the game
Voted up, but for me it is satisfying to waste a whole million of bp thing by thing