Double Killer game mode
It would be interesting to have a game mode where there are two killers, 8 survivors and larger maps. I think it could be fun although Im sure there will be a lot of balancing issues.
It would be interesting to have a game mode where there are two killers, 8 survivors and larger maps. I think it could be fun although Im sure there will be a lot of balancing issues.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This sounds super cool! I think the team is focusing on other things for now, but perhaps different game modes like this is something they'd consider implementing in the future. (Fingers crossed, yeah?)
Been seeing this posted a lot recently. Hope the devs take notice and consider it for the future
I think a Majority of People really want this Mode. Since i passed the 200 Hours of Playtime i wished for this to happen.
No! No double Killer Gamemode! But instead a unique coop Killer.