So can we give Unrelenting a BP bonus?
Would it really be SO bad if Unrelenting also gave like a 30% bonus to BP gained through the brutal actions?
Would it really be SO bad if Unrelenting also gave like a 30% bonus to BP gained through the brutal actions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Yes it would. I would rather bad perks get buffed than just have a no bonus slapped on.
So do you mean you gain BP 30% faster during the match, or do you mean your Brutality BP amount is increased by 30% at the end of the match?
During the match for those who are wondering. We already have a great after the match BP increase in BBQ. But sometimes I just want to rack up BP and it is crazy how hard it can be to get Brutality. At least sometimes. I finish most of my matches with about 3600 out of the 8000
I finish most of my matches where I 3K-4K with 6K + brutality. Affecting in match bp would make it much less valuable.
this perk needs more than just a BP bonus. but whatever, why should killers have nice things anyway.
50%/75%/100% Bonus Bloodpoints in the Brutality category.
Then we would need a Bonus Bloodpoint perk for the sacrifice category.
Monstrous Shrine. Duh. lol
@FoxWolfFrostFire Funny enough I actually did a Monstrous Shrine buff idea that had this :D